6/21/11

Yummy Ways to Sneak Avocado Into Your Diet

I'm always telling my clients they need to be sure they're getting enough digestible fats to be sure their immune and glandular systems can function. I found a great way to sneak it into my picky spouse and son!
They hate avocados, which are a fabulous source of fatty acids and more. Made a (whole grain - my hands-down favorite is Bionaturae) pasta salad for dinner, and just didn't find it quite creamy enough with the usual mayo/mustard mixture, so I smashed a whole avocado up and mixed it in. I also managed to sneak in tiny pieces of cucumber..... Amazing, and they had no idea it was there! You can also hide it in smoothies....and one of my son's favorite burger joints in New York includes them in their milkshakes!

Click here to search Amazon.com for all sorts of avocado goodies. 
Click here to search Amazon.com for Bionaturae products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment